Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Work and football

Some days Mommy works too much, and Conor likes to "relieve me" of the burden of working too much or being on call by helping me out with the pager. (Really he just likes to push the buttons and put it in his mouth. But hey, if he eats it, I don't have to answer it right?)

Our friend Jenny was in town for a business trip so Conor and I took the train down to the city to have some Chicago-style deep dish pizza with her. Great to see you Jenny!
Conor made it to his first football game, a moment Daddy has been waiting for for years. As an official student and official son-of-a-student, Daddy and Conor were all decked out like quite a pair. Sometimes Conor found the people behind us more interesting than the game. Can't blame him. In a 48-3 win, I was a little bored with the game by the end too. And it was hot!! (Don't laugh at my sunglasses, I lost mine and had to use our shared "backup" pair.)



No comments: