Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Funny Things

Random funny photos of Conor:
He often sleeps in silly positions. He often has his hands behind his head like this. Sometimes he hangs his legs out the crib slats (based on a few other blogs I've seen, that tends to be a common toddler thing, I guess). He also likes to lay on his belly with his knees tucked up under him so his butt is in the air. I love to watch him sleep!


We found some Elmo slippers in a hand-me-down box and Conor LOVES them!! However, by the time I remembered they were in there (and the weather cooled down enough to wear them) they are getting too small. So we went to the store and got some Cars ones instead to change it up a little. I think he still likes the Elmo ones better but the Cars ones are "growing" on him :)

P.S. I added a new section on the right side of the blog for "followers" to put their names in so we know that people are actually reading this and who is reading it. So add your name to the list and thanks for following our story!



No comments: