Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just a teaser

Well, I have tons of pics from the past week, but I am getting so excited about my own travels to Ireland that I have spent much of my free time after Conor goes to bed researching for my trip...and making packing lists and to-do lists. But here is a sweet video I got of Conor playing in the sprinkler a couple weeks ago at "Miss Goolie's" (Julie's) house. She told him to take a drink out of the sprinkler and this is how he decided to make that happen!!


P.S. We heard from Daddy today. He is having a great time, but missing us a lot and getting a little homesick. He went to Cork and Blarney Castle last weekend and is headed to Galway this weekend with his class for a 4-day film festival. He is still having a good time, but it will be nice to be reunited again!

1 comment:

Leah said...

I LOVE IT! That's pretty creative! Can't wait to see him. Hope things are getting a little better.