Thursday, July 22, 2010

Catching Up

Well, I warned you that when I went back to work I would have a hard time updating regularly. Here are some pics from the end of June! Riley had been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months old, but has not adjusted well to my return to work and is no longer sleeping as well. Bummer for me, but we'll get through it.

I had a dream the night before my first day back that I was really late for work and that when I got to the hospital they had remodeled and I couldn't find the operating room for over an hour. Whenever I asked for directions or followed the signs, I was led to a dead end. Luckily , in reality, I was right on time (despite having a hard time leaving because Conor didn't want me to go to work...or at least wanted to come with me)...and there had been no remodeling at the hospital or clinic! Work has been going fairly well overall. I think it is harder for Adam to be home with both of the kids all day than it is for me to go to work. It has been pretty busy for me so the days usually go by pretty fast. Nevertheless, I am always eager to get home! This will be my first weekend back on call (though I have already done some weeknights, weekends are always inevitably a little busier.) Will do my best to keep the pictures coming.

No comments: