Saturday, January 29, 2011

All dressed up and no place to go

For my mom's family Christmas party, we had an ugly Christmas sweater contest. It was great fun. Everyone who participated had to strut along the "catwalk" modeling the sweater, trying to sell it to the judges as the ugliest, most hideous of them all. We had a great time.
Conor tried on my sweater before the big day.
We had another night hanging out around the house when the kids got a hold of Laura's Russian fur hat. I promised not to post the picture of Grandma wearing it, so I won't post the ones of me wearing it either. But it won't be as embarrassing to the kids when they are so darn cute.
We had watched the movie Home Alone this holiday season and Conor really loved it. We still find him quoting the movie at times. He also loves this classic iconic pose from the movie.

No comments: