Monday, June 22, 2009

Special Treat and Hot Summer Days

While Daddy is away, Mommy took Conor shopping for a special treat . Here he is showing off the new lion "jammies" I bought for him. He picked them out all by himself and was so proud to show them off for the camera.



It is finally summer here. We have had some wonderful thunderstorms overnight...luckily even the booming thunder and bright lightning don't wake Conor once he's asleep. The daytime temps have been nearly 90 and are supposed to continue to rise throughout the week. Two days ago, I put him down for a nap in just a diaper, and when I went to check on him, the diaper was around his ankles (I took pictures, of course, for future blackmail, but don't think they make appropriate website material).We have been playing in the sprinkler and I even bought Conor a $5 plastic pool (ok, so I guess that makes two special treats so far). Check back later for more of those pics.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Have you used the Elmo sprinkler?