Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Riley's Second 1st Birthday Party

While in Minnesota, we celebrated Riley's birthday one more time, this time with family. My cousin Ang, her husband Heath, and their son Cruz, recently adopted from Columbia, were able to come join us. It was our first time meeting Cruz and he fit right in with the other kids. Looking forward to more gatherings in the years ahead as the kids grow up together.

Conor and Laura baked Riley a cake.
And Leah bought her the traditional 1st birthday cupcake.
She opened a few more presents in her special birthday hat.
Group photo (I think I took about 30 and this is the best I got...pretty good, I think).
Time to eat the yummy cake.
Daddy greeting Cruz
Hanging out after the party playing the new game Grandpa and Grandma bought: Disney Pictionary DVD Game. Conor loved it, and was actually very good at it. We all had a good time playing it together.

No comments: