Monday, September 2, 2013

Emma's Baptism

On July 7, our niece Emma was baptized and we were honored to be asked to be her godparents, along with another aunt, Nikki. She did great with the ceremony, then we headed back to Andy & Leah's house afterwards for lunch, cake, and splashing outside since it was a hot, sunny day.
Congratulations sweet girl.









Not sure if it was the heat, or the chrism in her hair, but she was prime setup for a mohawk!
Water balloon fight
Spectators


Even Uncle Andy got in on the water fight

In the last several months, we have noticed that whenever we get together for family outings, my mom and I are frequently dressed in matching, color-coordinated outfits. In fact, it has become a running joke, and we have even called each other at times to make sure that we DON'T match. This day, however, I matched with my dad!

Then as we paid even closer attention, we realized that my mom and sister Laura matched....and to top it off, my sister Leah, was the perfect blend of all of us together!!

No comments: