Friday, November 4, 2011

The Elephant

Not sure if I should be posting this but it is just too funny not to. We had seen a clip of LMFAO performing their song "Sexy and I Know It" on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. My dad had recorded it and showed it to us the next day. The kids loved the beat of the song and were dancing along, but I didn't realize how much they were really paying attention to the TV. If you've never seen the clip or their music video (I can't find any links to post on here because of copyrights with YouTube and stuff), one of the guys rips off his pants and has these red speedo-type underwear with a long elephant trunk coming off the front. It is so cheesy and unexpected that it's quite hilarious. I did notice Conor pause and look, but didn't say anything and just went back to dancing, so I thought nothing of it. Until...a couple days later, I had my stethoscope out to listen to Riley's lungs and Conor likes to play with it. After he got tired of listening to hearts, I saw him wrap the stethoscope between his legs from front to back and move his hips like he was dancing. When I asked him what he was doing, he said, "it's an elephant!" I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

And more laughs....
For show-and-tell at school one day, Conor had to bring a stuffed animal. He chose a soft plush cheetah, so on the way there, I asked him if he had chosen a name for the cheetah. He paused only a second before deciding to name him Conor. When I asked him why he chose that name he said, "Because Conor is the greatest...name...EVER!"

No comments: