Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We Found One....

Well, we found a house we like and put an offer on it April 5. It was accepted without any couteroffer and we have since had the inspection and all seems to be going even smoother than we could hope. There have been a few "extras" the homeowners have offered to include in the agreed-upon price if we are interested, including an extra garage refrigerator, a snowblower, a grill, and some prepaid lawn service. When we made the offer, I prayed that God would make it smooth and easy if this was meant to be, but I didn't expect all this. I am usually very nervous and hesitant about major decisions and big purchases, so I guess He was just trying to make it really obvious for me :) The listing has been removed from the internet since the house in under contract, so I don't have any photos to show, but stay posted. The closing is set for May 10 and we are hoping to do a little painting, carpet cleaning, and organizing before moving in over Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: